- Energy bill higher than usual?
- Installer gone broke?
- Out of manufacturer’s warranty by just a few months?
Sunny Roo Products have been causing huge problems with customers as their inverters are often fault ridden. The company has been placed in receivership and therefore, no warranty exists with any of their products.If your Sunny Roo Solar Inverter screen has a fault alarm code AL09, then the inverters voltage waveform is unbalanced.
Trouble Shooting Tips
Below are some suggested solutions to your Sunny Roo Solar Inverter Model Number SR 1500Tl/SR 2000TL/SR 3000TL/SR 4200Tl/ SR 5000TLAL08 Fault Alarm Code problem:
- Completely shut down the inverter by unplugging the PV generator from the input
- Check grid’s usability
- Restart the inverter by plugging the PV generator into the input
Please note that these are general tips only and are based on our current and past experience and therefore, not specific to your solar inverter problem. What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests and provide a solution.
- 50% of the time it’s a quick easy fix for any solar tech…
- Other 50% of the time