- Energy bill higher than usual?
- Installer gone broke?
- Out of manufacturer’s warranty by just a few months?
Sharp is a household name for most electrical appliances. Sharp have outsourced warranty claims for their inverters and have little support for inverters out of warranty. We have been able to help with warranty claims and organise replacement parts from them but it is a difficult process that needs to be followed.
- If your Sharp JH1600E Solar Inverter screen is blank, with nothing on the display screen and no lights on, then there is a problem with one or more of the following:
- DC wiring on the roof or between the roof and the inverter
- DC isolator on the roof or at the inverter
- DC plugs underneath the inverter
- Solar Panels or Solar Inverter
Trouble Shooting Tips
Below are some suggested solutions for Sharp Solar Inverter Model JH1600EInverter Blank Screen problem:
1. Ensure that the solar DC isolator, located beside the inverter, is turned on
Please note that these are general tips only and are based on our current and past experience and therefore, not specific to your solar inverter problem. What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests.What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests and provide a solution.
- 50% of the time it’s a quick easy fix for any solar tech…
- Other 50% of the time