- Energy bill higher than usual?
- Installer gone broke?
- Out of manufacturer’s warranty by just a few months?
Fronius inverters are made in Austria but services Australia. Good quality inverter with a local service agent. Although considered more expensive than other inverter options, Fronius have a quality rating of 8.6/10 and a service rating of 9.0/10 (according to cleanenergyreviews.com Have a great reputation.
- Hardware fault
- Contact error on a ribbon cable, located inside the inverter
Latronics is an Australian owned company. Very easy to deal with. Great warranty, service, parts and replacement service. Latronics has a huge quality focus. The LS Series of inverters are powerful and reliable, and the wall mounted design allows for flexible and easy installation. Latronics offers a great warranty. warranty extensions are available. Repair or replacement is often very speedy given the headquarters is in Australia.
Trouble Shooting Tips
- Below is the suggested solution for rebooting your Latronics Solar Inverter Model 500W to 700W to mitigate the problem of the two middle lights flashing:
- 1. Turn off the solar supply main switch located in your switchboard
- 2. Turn off the DC isolator located in the inverter itself
- 3. Wait 3 minutes
- 4. Turn on the DC isolator and the solar supply main switch
Please note that these are general tips only and are based on our current and past experience and therefore, not specific to your solar inverter problem. What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests.
What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests and provide a solution.
- 50% of the time it’s a quick easy fix for any solar tech…
- Other 50% of the time
Client Case Study – Latronics LS Series 1200W Solar Inverter
Carl from Mascot
Carl noticed that his inverter was not working when he received his electricity bill, which had spiked since receiving his last bill.
We visually inspected the inverter’s AC and DC breakers and isolators. This test found no water damage or burning components. However, a further test indicated that the DC isolator of the inverter was faulty.
We reported to our solar engineer, who repaired the inverter offsite. Once returned to ACE, we installed the repaired inverter and fixed to a working state.
If your Latronics Solar Inverter is not working, then the inverter has developed one or a number of internal faults. Although fixing this problem usually results in the inverter having to be repaid or replaced, you can try rebooting your inverter.