- Energy bill higher than usual?
- Installer gone broke?
- Out of manufacturer’s warranty by just a few months?
are made in Austria but services Australia. Good quality inverter with a local service agent. Although considered more expensive than other inverter options, Fronius have a quality rating of 8.6/10 and a service rating of 9.0/10 (according to cleanenergyreviews.com Have a great reputation.
- If your Fronius IG 15 Solar Inverter screen is blank, with nothing on the display screen and no lights on, then there is a problem with one or more of the following:
- DC wiring on the roof or between the roof and the inverter
- DC isolator on the roof or at the inverter
- DC plugs underneath the inverter
- Solar Panels or Solar Inverter
Trouble Shooting Tips
- Below are some suggested solutions for your Fronius IG 15 Solar Inverter Blank Screen problem:
- Ensure that the solar DC isolator, located beside the inverter, is turned on
- Ensure that the DC plugs, located underneath the inverter, are connected
- Ensure that the DC plugs are not damaged
Please note that these are general tips only and are based on our current and past experience and therefore, not specific to your solar inverter problem. What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests.
What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests and provide a solution.
- 50% of the time it’s a quick easy fix for any solar tech…
- Other 50% of the time