- First we’ll inspect your system. We‘ll inspect the power coming into your house; your switchboard and the cabling. Then we check the connections; the protective devices and your earthing system. We also inspect and test your smoke alarms, replace their batteries and inspect your down lights.
- Next, we’ll ask you a few questions. We have a checklist of questions we like to run through, including your power bills; maintenance done before; loose or broken power points and switches; any noises, burning smells, electrical flashes or lights that sometimes work and sometimes don’t. We’ll ask you how well your electrical system works on extreme days, i.e. does the system overload on hot days?
- Then, we’ll talk about safety and hazards. We‘ll try to determine if there is any concerns and if you are having any particular troubles with your electrical system…and if it‘s healthy! Yes, it is just like going to the Doctor for a check-up.
- Finally, we’ll give you a complete written report on the condition of your electrical system with any recommendations.
We found that with upfront pricing, we could do a better quality job as we didn’t have the pressure of customers holding a stopwatch on us.
In addition I offer the following guarantees…
- On Time Guarantee And We Will Never Be Late
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
- Workmanship Guaranteed For A Decade
- Organised And Tidy Tradesmen
- Price Approved Before We Start The Job
- Multi-Licensed And Experienced Technicians
- Immediate Response During Urgent Situations
- 198 Point Safety Inspections For FREE
- Over The Phone Assistance And Support