- Energy bill higher than usual?
- Installer gone broke?
- Out of manufacturer’s warranty by just a few months?
Delta inverters are made in Thailand but services Australia.
Delta are an average quality type of inverter. Delta is still operational here.They have a service department but warranty issues can be time consuming if your installer has gone broke. We have had success in proving that the delta inverter is faulty and organising replacement parts. If you have any issues with your inverter, Delta offers a support Delta has a quality rating of 6.1/10 and service rating of 7.0/10 (according to cleanenergyreviews.com).
Trouble Shooting Tips
- If your Delta Solivia 3.3kW Solar Inverter screen is blank, with nothing on the display screen and no lights on, then there is a problem with one or more of the following:
- DC wiring on the roof or between the roof and the inverter
- DC isolator on the roof or at the inverter
- DC plugs underneath the inverter
- Solar Panels or Solar Inverter
- Below are some suggested solutions to your Delta Solivia3.3 kW Inverter Model 3.3APG3Solar Inverter Blank Screen problem:
- Ensure that the solar DC isolator, located beside the inverter, is turned on
- Ensure that the DC plugs, located underneath the inverter, are connected
- Ensure that the DC plugs are not damaged
Please note that these are general tips only and are based on our current and past experience and therefore, not specific to your solar problem.What we usually find is people trying these troubleshooting tips and if these fail, they give us a call and we can perform diagnostic tests and provide a solution.
- 50% of the time it’s a quick easy fix for any solar tech…
- Other 50% of the time